how do i get a fish penis

• 7 Replies
how do i get a fish penis
« on: May 01, 2020, 06:30:00 am »

where do i get this, i don't see a fish penis in the npc shops..
m'lady

Re: how do i get a fish penis
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 11:27:42 am »

where do i get this, i don't see a fish penis in the npc shops..

not allowed

https://github.com/wetfish/online/issues/109

Some of the old items redheron made are not suitable for players. @rempelj doesn't want to implement "body part" items until a system is in place to automatically match the item to your skin color.

In the mean time, we can still use the body part items she made on NPCs!
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 07:03:18 pm »
@rempelj doesn't want to implement "body part" items until a system is in place to automatically match the item to your skin color.

You mean the "Fill with color" feature in MSPaint? That's been there for decades.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 07:14:23 pm »
@rempelj doesn't want to implement "body part" items until a system is in place to automatically match the item to your skin color.

You mean the "Fill with color" feature in MSPaint? That's been there for decades.

None of the skins are a solid color. They are all textured in some way.

There are a couple blocking changes that would be required before body part items can be implemented.

First there'd need to be a special flag in the database to identify which items are skins. Then all of those skins would need an additional uploaded file for a texture pattern. For example if you have the goldfish skin, there would be a texture of that goldfish pattern which fills the entire character area. Body part items would need to be created with a special color (like magenta) that gets replaced with the appropriate skin texture at render time.
*spork*

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 08:57:32 am »
i like that the skins seem like a really childish and basic thrown together collection of MS paint drawings but its actually technically complex so like, the fins/arm can curve around and cover up part of the shirt

RACHEL TIPPED 101 CORAL FOR THIS POST

m'lady

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 11:11:50 am »
how do i get the cigarrettes

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 01:41:39 pm »
how do i get the cigarrettes

it's one of the randomly available daily featured items
*spork*

Yam

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2020, 01:52:21 pm »
i like that the skins seem like a really childish and basic thrown together collection of MS paint drawings but its actually technically complex so like, the fins/arm can curve around and cover up part of the shirt
The shirts are just drawn to curve around the arm lmao, I wish the system was more complex but it'll need a rewrite for anything like that
characters