completely objective test of if you are a good person

• 14 Replies
completely objective test of if you are a good person
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:45:26 pm »

Ozmiander

Re: completely objective test of if you are a good person
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 04:47:51 pm »
i will 100% of the time return my cart.  If i'm half way down the lot, it'll go into a coral, otherwise i'll walk it back to the entrance of the store.

KAYIMBO TIPPED 777 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 04:50:43 pm »
i will 100% of the time return my cart.  If i'm half way down the lot, it'll go into a coral, otherwise i'll walk it back to the entrance of the store.
coongrats you are objectively good

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 06:00:02 pm »
same, sometimes i even collect carts and push them to the front of the store on my way there. it takes minutes. i feel bad for the elderly cart wranglers.

also a small thing to do is park further away and leave the closer spots for the people who need them. or think they need them.
m'lady

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 12:31:41 am »
most of the time I bring my cart back but I distinctly remember deciding not to bring it back one time because it was like 0 degrees and I wasn't wearing gloves

am i a bad person?
*spork*

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 10:06:42 pm »
What if you always bring the cart back to the corral, but push it really hard at the last moment so it loudly crashes into the other carts? What does that make me?
no don't

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2020, 10:18:06 pm »
What if you always bring the cart back to the corral, but push it really hard at the last moment so it loudly crashes into the other carts? What does that make me?

autistic

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2020, 08:39:48 am »
ha ha cart go CLANGALANGANGABANGARANG
m'lady

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 11:43:10 am »
i like doing that too

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 07:34:28 pm »
Does that make the people who take the shopping carts home, or to locations where it makes no sense some of the more primal people around?

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2020, 12:28:20 pm »
Does that make the people who take the shopping carts home, or to locations where it makes no sense some of the more primal people around?
I'm not sure, i was gonna say those are the worst people, but then some amount of the people who do that are really in need, and like, need a grocery cart to carry their groceries home,a nd its just part of the cost of doing business to collect them.

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 12:35:47 pm »
The worst people are those who take the shopping carts home and then throw them into the canal. There are seriously like half a dozen shopping carts in the canal by my house. Fucking trailer park people
*spork*

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2020, 02:47:30 pm »
The worst people are those who take the shopping carts home and then throw them into the canal. There are seriously like half a dozen shopping carts in the canal by my house. Fucking trailer park people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l0KNCzb88Q
carpetdime

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2020, 06:32:27 am »
I'm not sure, i was gonna say those are the worst people, but then some amount of the people who do that are really in need, and like, need a grocery cart to carry their groceries home,a nd its just part of the cost of doing business to collect them.

I see what you mean. Wouldn't the same rules apply to them though? If they leave their cart 2 miles from the store, on the side of the road before their neighborhood, without returning it wouldn't they be putting their own needs before the needs of others?
Or would it be okay as it will go into the cycle of needs by providing a cart to a crackhead to break down and turn in for scrap metal money?

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2020, 05:39:32 pm »
Funny story, I used to not return my cart.  Now I do.  I guess I have become a good person
aka luke