« on: June 09, 2020, 05:15:57 pm »
m'lady

Re: how to solve cancel culture
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 10:30:03 pm »
whats wrong with cancel culture?

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 02:03:47 pm »
whats wrong with cancel culture?

a bunch of kpop idiots tried to "cancel" joji after they found out he's filthy frank
*spork*

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 04:09:03 pm »
lmao I love cognitive dissonance

*spork*

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 07:22:41 pm »
yeah but its also a force for good

M-C

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 02:22:24 am »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 02:25:37 pm by M-C »

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 04:06:57 am »
Why is that a force for good?

Why is a bunch of fuckin commie change agents engineering an ambient politics as internally contradictory as making sure your current employer owns your ass mind and soul, whoever you might be and whoever the employer is, and you can never express an opinion even slightly out of line with the false consensus because you need to eat, ever a good thing?

Its an example of the social worm-rot that has set into the foundations of our societies. Its a contemporary instantiation of the Roman coliseum where someone deemed to have infracted is torn to shreds for the amusement of of a baying crowd, except its on the internet.

Even if you DO think this 'soft' version of chinas social credit system in the West is a good thing, consider the amount of times the mob fingers the wrong guy. As just happened AGAIN on reddit with the idiot who grabbed a child on a cycle path, they 'caught' the wrong guy because theyre just a bunch of nasty fucking wankers on the internet and not The Peoples Detectives as they like to think,  and now he had to hire a PR agency to try and sort this fucking mess out.

After the boston bomber incident and how badly that innocent dude they named had his life wrecked (had to basically disappear to stop someone killing him iirc) i really thought the likes of reddit would have banned all doxing forever, but i guess the frenzy of clicks it brings in when it happens makes them all too much money.

At least chinas system is somewhat formalised, with somewhat delineated rules for those who live under it. The shit weve got now in the West is just wildcat post-civilisation roving gangs of e-mobs tearing ppl to shreds because they get a power trip off it.

TL; DR
aka luke

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 02:21:00 pm »
cancel my colon so I don't have to poop anymore

RACHEL TIPPED FOR THIS POST

no don't

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 08:48:39 pm »
cancel my colon so I don't have to poop anymore

protip use a diaper
*spork*

M-C

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 08:51:47 am »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 02:23:30 pm by M-C »

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 11:59:47 am »

Why is a bunch of fuckin commie change agents engineering an ambient politics as internally contradictory as making sure your current employer owns your ass mind and soul, whoever you might be and whoever the employer is, and you can never express an opinion even slightly out of line with the false consensus because you need to eat, ever a good thing?

great point

as to the rest of what you said, it was all gone over before on the greatest show nobody ever watched:

m'lady

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2020, 05:02:11 am »

great point

as to the rest of what you said, it was all gone over before on the greatest show nobody ever watched:

Too bad Community got canceled.

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 1 CORAL FOR THIS POST

aka luke

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 05:49:20 am »

great point

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
m'lady

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2020, 08:44:33 am »

6 seasons and a movie
*spork*

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2020, 01:40:17 pm »

RACHEL TIPPED 101 CORAL FOR THIS POST

aka luke