always surprised by how bad the search feature is

• 5 Replies
always surprised by how bad the search feature is
« on: November 02, 2020, 10:04:46 am »
like i wanted to find the thread where people keep asking rachel where X thread is; I can't remember what its called, I'm certain it has "thread" in it, I'll just search for that and search by most recent.

Search results sorts by magic. not date, title, postcount, reply count, can't search thread title only, can't filter.. 22 pages of posts to look at..

RACHEL TIPPED 10 CORAL FOR THIS POST

m'lady

how ftms have difficulty adjusting to tons of testosterone, culturally/mentally? I can't find it. i want to send it to my FTM friend as a caution
m'lady

how ftms have difficulty adjusting to tons of testosterone, culturally/mentally? I can't find it. i want to send it to my FTM friend as a caution

here ya go buddy

https://wetfishonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3543.msg21429#msg21429

It's an entire 2 hour long presentation from a doctor talking about transgender healthcare and hormones

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 1111 CORAL FOR THIS POST

*spork*

Re: always surprised by how bad the search feature is
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 11:21:50 am »
I wanted to post that DMT video in the drugs thread, searched for "drugs" and got two hits for a completely different thread and that was it. Annoyed and distracted, I never posted it.

Then today I find rachel has posted it in the thread I wanted to, and now searching for "drugs" gives a ton of results. What gives?
no don't

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 04:27:16 pm »
I wanted to post that DMT video in the drugs thread, searched for "drugs" and got two hits for a completely different thread and that was it. Annoyed and distracted, I never posted it.

Then today I find rachel has posted it in the thread I wanted to, and now searching for "drugs" gives a ton of results. What gives?

The search bar is localized to whatever board you are currently browsing. So if you are on general discussion and type something into the search bar you will get different results than if you are on the home page or shitpost central.

It's really horrible and uninuitive 
*spork*

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 03:09:54 pm »

The search bar is localized to whatever board you are currently browsing. So if you are on general discussion and type something into the search bar you will get different results than if you are on the home page or shitpost central.

It's really horrible and uninuitive

OK, that actually makes sense. And makes no sense at the same time. Sounds like a "cool idea" someone had but didn't think through enough.
no don't