You can't become a lawyer without a bachelors degree

• 2 Replies
You can't become a lawyer without a bachelors degree
« on: December 21, 2020, 05:09:34 am »
except in california and a couple other states, but that doesn't allow you to work anywhere..

This is such horseshit.  Instead of a 3 year commitment if you want to become a lawyer they arbitrarily make it 7 year commitment because it looks bad when people fail the bar.

I guess it doesn't matter, there is no organization that i could find that specifically investigates prosecutorial misconduct, or the police.

I watched a body cam video of police grabbing a woman out of her house and breaking her teeth because she asked them to leave her  driveway.   Then they told her family they could have killed her and she is lucky to be alive.   

I really  don't understand this, prosecutors work with police so won't prosecute them. State attorney generals work with prosecutors so they won't prosecute them, federal government doesn't give a shit?  I found a couple articles saying prosecutors are essentially never punished.  Not even like criminally i mean, i mean if you do something illegal as a prosecutor and get sued for 100 million dollars, you will likely not even be reprimanded at your job.  The state bar will not censure you.

what a fucking scam.   
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 05:17:31 am by kayimbo »

Re: You can't become a lawyer without a bachelors degree
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 10:21:47 am »
That's the american """justice""" system at work, lol

Zero accountability
*spork*

Re: You can't become a lawyer without a bachelors degree
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 05:24:23 pm »
ur not wrong kayimbo its FUCKED up

also police unions are the only unions left? and they help cops get away with shit

cops don't even get arrested, man
m'lady