Are you prepared to die for IRC? Bitch?

• 6 Replies
Are you prepared to die for IRC? Bitch?
« on: July 02, 2021, 10:41:38 am »
Cuz you know I am. Enough with these bitch ass Discord and Slack niggas.

Niggas front like they want hard decentralized chats but they always on some soft ass shit. Niggas too bothered to stay connected for scrollback. Mothafucka please. Get a mothafuckin shell nigga. For the price of one mothafuckin Happy Meal a month you can be not a bitch.

Fuck these Matrix ass niggas. "Matrix is an open standard for interoperable, decentralised, real-time communication over IP." Sounds like IRC for niggas with a parking cone stuck up they ass. Federations can suck my Eris-Free dick. We out here since 36 Chambers dropped.

While we on topic, mothafuck NickServ and ChanServ. Fuck CHANFIX too. If some real ass niggas invade my home and take my shit, does Joe Mothafuckin Biden come and save my shit? Nah. Fuck CHANFIX. Die in IRC die in real life.

IRC 4 LIFE
IRC TIL DEATH

RACHEL TIPPED 500 CORAL FOR THIS POST

o bb

Re: Are you prepared to die for IRC? Bitch?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 11:11:43 am »
Amen brother

*spork*

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 11:20:27 am »
Everyone who doesn't understand IRC ends up re-inventing and re-implementing IRC.

Fucking XMPP.  Why the fuck would you use an extra-verbose markup language with balanced tags to publish an event stream?

Fucking REST API.  "Everything is an HTTP request/response" good luck being stateless when humans don't pass entire contexts with each spoken sentence.

Y'all are going to explode the packet sizes, and then later "optimize" with things like turning it into token-deliminated varchar... which is what IRC already is.  Everybody's gotta re-invent the wheel instead of improving the wheel.

Ozmiander

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 11:24:35 am »
Just fucking make it so I don't need a fucking shell. I fucking hate matrix and discord and everything ever, but they're less of a pita than irc.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 07:43:11 am »

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 01:14:42 pm »
IRC is the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in IRC, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in IRC shall never die.
aka luke

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2023, 09:17:19 pm »
*spork*