Guns

• 203 Replies
Guns
« on: April 01, 2017, 10:12:27 pm »
What do you think about guns?

Personally I don't like them, they're kinda scary.

I'm very curious about anti-weaponry though. Like goopy foam that clogs gun barrels. I heard about spray foam being used as a non-lethal weapon on the Discovery channel a long time ago but can't find any information online about it.
*spork*

redheron

Re: Guns
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 11:46:13 pm »
I don't like guns. They give me anxiety.

In video games they're pretty cool though

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 05:13:03 am »
This is what I think about guns:

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 05:23:00 am »
I have four guns and they're great!

All Guns Are Beautiful (AGAB)
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 02:48:39 pm »
Probably the most famous gun is the Pigfucker 9000 for its role in Ending All Sadness Everywhere

police prefer plastic guns, because they can melt them and then run away

street samurai prefer shiny guns because they can inspire troops, some of them turn into swords
m'lady

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 02:50:33 pm »
you should watch jim jeffries bit on Guns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
its Good.
i Like Guns
m'lady

Re: All Guns Are Beautiful (AGAB)
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 03:31:02 pm »
Probably the most famous gun is the Pigfucker 9000 for its role in Ending All Sadness Everywhere

Who needs accuracy when you have enough guys to cover everything in front of you in bullets without it?

Is there a civil war going on between civilians and policemen? Want to try to pretend to be one so you can get up close and not get merked? What you need is the PWS MK116 MOD 1-P RIFLE!

Just look at that gas system and the long stroke piston!

Want a cool badass rifle that is light, super durable, and will be the last one you'll ever need because it's the best ever made?

What you need is a HODGE DEFENSE!
http://www.hodgedefense.com/

MOD 2 obviously. You'll be waiting for a few months while they make it for you though, but you'll get updates every step of the way!

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 04:47:37 pm »
the direct impingement gas action is fucking garbage, the m16/ar15 is the only gun ever that uses it, it blows smoke from the cartridge through the gun, fouling the action.

the thought when it was made was that it'd clean out the gun, which is retarded. you have to clean off the goop the powder leaves. it clogs the gun. like when grease gets old and dries up. its nasty.

also it heats up the action.

now arguably the FN FAL is the god of all weapons but it's far more common in asia and south america than it is here; it is fucking EXPENSIVE here.

here is FAL, it uses a full size rifle cartridge, 308 winchester, that can cut right through most body armor.
m'lady

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 03:52:35 am »
I like this video of an automated ammo reloading machine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUBHVk4KQW8
*spork*

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 09:23:49 am »
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 10:38:14 pm »

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 08:37:15 pm »
I did some target practice with an air rifle today. I hit the ammo tin 2 out of 2 times! Haven't fired a gun in years so I feel accomplished

Also it's been 3 days and there are still no squirrels. Who knew violence could be so effective?
*spork*

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 07:12:39 pm »
m'lady

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 08:09:48 am »
What's the maximum range on an air / pellet gun? The squirrels like hanging out on power lines to avoid my reign of bismuth. I need a pellet gun sniper rifle lmao
*spork*

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 05:55:41 pm »
What's the maximum range on an air / pellet gun? The squirrels like hanging out on power lines to avoid my reign of bismuth. I need a pellet gun sniper rifle lmao

Buy a slingshot or make one. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Sling-Shot