i am drunk

• 7 Replies
i am drunk
« on: April 09, 2017, 11:33:37 am »
first things first im the realest
secondly i don't drink heavily very often, i get HELLA DRUNK like every two months, just to keep in touch with myself
thirdly i've been seeing this girl for a minute i really like her but i feel like she doesn't like me as much, she wants today to herself and it's the last weekend i'll have off work in QUITE SOME TIME so here i am, drunk as heck

i've had two glasses of vodka

alright so here are my opinions on things i hope you're ready

1) when i am on the mountain and the anime is in the valley, i will kill two or three men
2) it is to the advantage of everyone, but liars most of all, to claim to tell the truth
3) i love. i am desperate to love, and be loved. i want to tell someone i love them and not see them recoil in horror.
4) i was told i was ugly a lot so anyone who says i'm attractive gets a boner from me. thats how this works. i can't help it.
m'lady

Re: i am drunk
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 11:37:14 am »
idk about you guys but i detest pain and when i feel physical pain, i go into Fight mode, as in Fight or Flight but my instinct is kill, crush, maim, and the more pain i feel the stronger it becomes, to the point where i will break my body trying to destroy someone.

i'm not very strong.

it's occured to me that if i could activate this at will, i could use it at the gymnaisum and get very strong.

but i am also lazy and have not done this thing..

also it burns a lot of calories and i hate it and it happens hwem i'm drunk and i think it's happening now i've been biting my hand a lot out of frustration

i could kill iggy azealea, with one hand, not that i would
m'lady

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 11:40:14 am »
i'll search the dumbest shit on youtube and pewdiepie comes up.

i wondre if youtube et al is playing the long game, using algorhythms to inflate the "importance" of Personalities, encouraging others to join the market, flood the market with personalities, and then drop the pay of pewdiepie.

i mean, there's no competing service. it's a monopoly.

what is the end goal. how could anyone profit from this. it's ads. advertising. it's a crapshoot.
m'lady

tip me coral
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 11:40:40 am »
we must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
m'lady

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 12:04:49 pm »
yeah sure, I haven't gotten totally sloshed in a long while, come drink with me HereComesTheFuckTruck! well in the next coupla months that ya wanna get blitzed again.
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 07:06:49 pm »
yeah sure, I haven't gotten totally sloshed in a long while, come drink with me HereComesTheFuckTruck! well in the next coupla months that ya wanna get blitzed again.

Uh, can I still come to the party if I don't drink?
aka luke

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 02:16:31 pm »
I used to be able to drink a lot and get super drunk, but these days any time I have more than 1 drink my stomach starts hurting really bad and I just feel sick for hours.

I hardly even get any mental effects.

I've basically quit alcohol because it doesn't work for me anymore lol

Weed is better anyway
*spork*

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 05:38:29 pm »
i don't remember making this post but i do recall that i have drank vodka straight by the glass exactly once, and it gave me alcohol poisoning

not a fun time
m'lady