Religion thread

• 18 Replies
Re: Religion thread
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 11:03:18 am »
My cousin posted this story on Facebook

I thought there was an earthquake in the living room and things were falling off the shelves. I ran over and realized there were people banging on our front door at 10pm. ?Is this a joke?? I thought. Then we noticed the glass on our door was broken, and I was pissed. Adrenaline surging, we confronted a group of college kids carrying beers on our porch.

?Did you just break our window?!? They had ?Oh, crap? written all over their faces as they realized that (though our house has some pretty amazing party lights) they were not at the party house they thought.

?Was it you?!? I demanded. I was ready to hunt these kids down cuz ain?t nobody gonna be busting windows on my house where I have sleeping kids.

And then my husband did it. He broke their petrified silence by declaring, ?You?re not in trouble! And I?m not going to make you pay for the window. All I ask is that you come to church.?

I was immediately humbled by his graciousness. And these kids were humbled, too. They were bewildered and humbled. They shook hands with my husband and told him their names. They said they would come. He?s always on mission and that?s why I married him. And of course this is the right thing to do. Because that?s what Jesus did for us. He didn?t make us pay for everything we busted up. He paid the bill and became friends with us.

This is a good story.

RACHEL TIPPED 20 CORAL FOR THIS POST

Shit Ass

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 11:15:28 pm »
Check out these nuns going crazy at a concert

*spork*

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 02:36:47 pm »
If the devil has a pitchfork and the grim reaper has a scythe, is agriculture a major industry in the underworld?
*spork*

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2019, 12:21:08 am »
I hate this time of year. And I hate that Christians celebrate Nimrods birthday! It infuriates me.

But, I Praise Yah that when some unknowing person kindly says “Merry Christmas” to me, Instead of saying “happy nimrod boner”! I just say, “u too”. I really hope it shows some maturity..

I still hate trees with the gold and silver balls with the semen streamers, but so did Jeremiah (10:4) in the Bible.

And I repent for all the years that I unknowingly participated in this sick tradition.

I pray Yah make me strong not to offend my family this year by being too vocal, bc I hate strife but I also hate offending Yahweh. Please help me have wisdom and love during this time. In Yahs name! 🙏🏼
*spork*