Candida

• 3 Replies
Candida
« on: August 20, 2017, 03:07:42 pm »
Candida is a form of fungus, specifically yeast, that normally lives inside of your intestines.

It is a normal part of a healthy intestinal flora
However, with our increasingly sugary diet, this fungus can grow rapidly and cause a large amount of health issues.

If you have a diet high in sugar, processed foods, have ever been prescribed antibiotics, or just feel the symptoms of candida overgrowth:
Check your poop!

I'll save you from having to see a bunch of pictures of poop, but if you google "candida poop" you'll find plenty of examples. If your poop is extremely fluffy like the pictures, and you have many of the symptoms of candida overgrowth, it would be a good idea to talk to your doctor or whatever and maybe change your diet.

For about five years, I had an extremely shitty diet full of processed foods, a daily intake of around four energy drinks every day, and a general foggy brained feeling mixed with constant tiredness. Then a couple years ago I went on a 2 week Soylent only diet (Soylent being essentially PURE SUGAR) which turbo charged the yeast growing in my gut even more.
For the past two years, I have completely given up energy drinks, replacing them with energy shots and slowly tapering off my caffeine intake. I have nearly eliminated extra sugar from my diet, and recently started taking a black walnut supplement twice daily.
The black walnut wasn't specifically for the candida, I didn't know it was bad until a few months ago. I bought it because I wanted to make sure all the sushi I ate in Japan didn't give me tapeworms, but I quickly found out that my LOW ENERGY was being caused by this shitty fungus.
Anyways, I started taking the black walnut with orange juice twice a day, and it CLEANED ME OUT HOLY GOD.
The first couple days I was shitting my brains out and farting death. After that I was sleeping better, the brain fog was gone, and I had a ton more energy throughout the day.

Obviously I'm no doctor, but I suspect that candida is a more common problem than is usually talked about since it starts with talking about poop.

Black walnut supplements are like $10 a bottle on amazon, if you think you might have a problem with candida I highly recommend trying it out for a couple of weeks, in combination with a strict diet avoiding sugar as much as possible.

RACHEL TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

Shit Ass

h

Re: Candida
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 03:35:34 pm »
oj is pure sugar tho
dudeweed😂

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 03:55:20 pm »
oj is pure sugar tho

Yup. It does have alot of vitamin C though which helps the immune system clear shit out. It's extremely difficult to cut out ALL sugar from your diet, since so many foods have sugar, but it's enough to just cut out candy and sodas etc.
Also, black walnut tastes like pure asshole, so it's alot easier to take with about 8 oz. of oj. 

If you weren't already on a high sugar diet then all of this is probably irrelevant anyways
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:58:00 pm by what »
Shit Ass

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 12:16:42 am »
I've definitely had fuzzy poops before, but I've found eating big home cooked meals returns my poop to normal within a few days. I also recently decided to switch to sparkling water energy drinks instead of syrup cocktails--I swear the last time I drank a redbull all the sugar made my stomach hurt.
*spork*