Wetfish Road Trip 2018

• 34 Replies
Re: Wetfish Road Trip 2018
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 06:06:10 am »
wetfish crew officially departed at almost exactly 11AM EST, 7-26-2018

precisely one hour behind schedule (worth it imo)

also i finally know what redheron looks like!!!

What does redheron look like?
aka luke

redheron

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 08:36:48 am »
wetfish crew officially departed at almost exactly 11AM EST, 7-26-2018

precisely one hour behind schedule (worth it imo)

also i finally know what redheron looks like!!!

What does redheron look like?

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

DIABOLIZER TIPPED 96 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 01:15:37 pm »
Day 8 - Back Home - Wednesday, July 18th

Drove from Rochester to Albany. Stopped by my parent's house and made a sandwich.

Then drove over to Troy and hung out with Dorr. We grabbed some drinks and walked around downtown for a while, then I drove to RedHeron's house and crashed on her couch.

DIABOLIZER TIPPED 25 CORAL FOR THIS POST

*spork*

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2018, 02:42:16 pm »
Day 9 - Shopping & Sci-fi - Thursday, July 19th

Woke up at RedHeron's house around 10 AM to hop onto a meeting with some new potential developers from the Project Wonderful campaign. Spent the rest of the morning cleaning RedHeron's living room and kitchen. Took a shower around noon, then we went over to Stewarts to eat chili relish hot dogs. After lunch we went to the mall and got a couple awesome new bras and cute dresses on clearance.

We rushed home at 4:45 so I could get to my computer in time for another meeting, then I went out for dinner with my family. After dinner I came back to RedHeron's house to hang out with Anomaly, Snek, and Pyro!!!! We watched some science fiction and saw this cool cave thing on the Chromecast:

It's in southern Utah, only 4 hours away from June's house. I really wanna go there some time!!!
*spork*

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 09:35:40 am »
Day 10 - Back on the road to Witches - Friday, July 20th

Woke up at RedHeron's house again and left for Massachusetts around 10:30 AM. The traffic around Boston was horrible so I had to snake through a bunch of suburban side streets.

There were a lot of tunnels though, so that was cool.

Went to a cafe to get some food and hang out with Chipolty. At the cafe there was this cool mural with a coffee cup where a door stopper should have been.

After lunch we went to a comic book store and I bought volume 2 and 3 of Sex Criminals. I read the first 7 issues years ago when they first came out but haven't followed it since. Then I drove over to hanna's house where we hung out for a while and went on an adventure to the post office so I could mail a letter for my dad. Later that evening Chipolty invited us to go out for drinks at a barcade!

*spork*