Who on wet fish are you trying to bone?

• 20 Replies
Who on wet fish are you trying to bone?
« on: October 27, 2018, 11:41:30 pm »
We all know the real reason we keep coming back here is because we're trying to hook up with another fish. 

So who is it?
aka luke

Re: Who on wet fish are you trying to bone?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 12:03:04 am »
slimemaid

*spork*

h

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 12:06:39 am »
We all know the real reason we keep coming back here is because we're trying to hook up with another fish.
wait whos yours
dudeweed😂

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 12:07:20 am »
also wetfish dating app coming soon

*spork*

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 01:20:20 am »
Frob:V

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 12:18:48 am »
I can't wait to see Wetfish's version of OKCupid: Dating by nerds for nerds.

Is this a thing actually in the works? How is it going to function and what will set it apart?
signatures

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 12:26:07 am »
I can't wait to see Wetfish's version of OKCupid: Dating by nerds for nerds.

Is this a thing actually in the works? How is it going to function and what will set it apart?

Not currently in development, but we know there's demand for it and are currently in the ideation / brainstorming phase. It's something we've talked about for a while, especially after OkCupid turned into Yet Another Tinder Clone?

There's definitely already market saturation for dating apps and casual sex, so we'd set ourselves apart by focusing on meeting new friends. The service would ask what your interests are and when you have availability, then it pairs you with small groups of other people who share your interests. Grouping people by their interests lets us appeal to nerds and bros simultaneously. Allowing the platform to have broad appeal while still allowing us to retain the awesome nerdy meetups that you used to be able to find on OkCupid in 2009-2012. After you meet people, you'd be able to rate your experience to create a reputation system that automatically weeds out creepers.
*spork*

gris

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 05:17:41 am »
You'd better be really clear about that rating system. When i drive uber/lyft people think if i don't have every charger imaginable, get them there 10 minutes faster than the app says, follow every weird detour they request against the apps instructions, have bottled water and snacks, and magically know what music they want to hear I'm not supposed to get a 5 star rating. If you aren't always getting 5 stars the app eventually deactivates you.  Nobody gets to keep a 5 star rating because people think "average" is 3 stars or 2 stars or something shitty.

If we rate someone 3 stars or below we never get matched with them as a passenger again on lyft.  People don't understand how that scale there works.

RACHEL TIPPED 50 CORAL FOR THIS POST

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 11:29:25 am »
wait whos yours

All I'm saying is Make Wetfish Wet Again
aka luke

woodneko

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 05:30:41 pm »
fiolina

.yiff

DIABOLIZER TIPPED 25 CORAL FOR THIS POST

gris

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 11:15:10 pm »
Nobody, we don't have any ethnic single females. White girls are kinda funky and for some reason we don't have a racially diverse group of people with vaginas here.

I'd give Rachel a hell of a butt massage tho.

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2018, 10:29:52 pm »
Nobody, we don't have any ethnic single females. White girls are kinda funky and for some reason we don't have a racially diverse group of people with vaginas here.

What ethnicities do you have a fetish for?
aka luke

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2018, 05:07:09 pm »

Maybe it's not a fetish and he just has a certain type of girl he likes! Like ones with vaginas
*spork*

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 10:59:11 am »

Maybe it's not a fetish and he just has a certain type of girl he likes! Like ones with vaginas

Some girls have vaginas?

ANOMALY TIPPED 15 CORAL FOR THIS POST

aka luke

Ozmiander

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 07:05:42 am »
nicefish, mostly so i can play with whatever 4wd vehicle she buys.