Who on wet fish are you trying to bone?

• 20 Replies
Re: Who on wet fish are you trying to bone?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 06:34:06 pm »
im gay for friendship

RACHEL TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

QUICKSAND TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

m'lady

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 07:02:22 pm »
nicefish, mostly so i can play with whatever 4wd vehicle she buys.

ford bronco

Ozmiander

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 07:03:05 pm »
nicefish, mostly so i can play with whatever 4wd vehicle she buys.

ford bronco

PM me pictures of your build sheet.

h

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 07:22:11 pm »
my bills god damn it
dudeweed😂

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2020, 02:54:23 pm »
Meanwhile at OkCupid

Quote from: Rachel
I have tried logging in about 10 different times in the past 30 minutes and each time it kicks me back to the login screen.

I have tried using both Firefox and Chrome, both browsers had the same result. I tried logging in via my email address and using the "login by phone" option.

Nothing worked, I cannot log into my account

Quote from: Corporate Headquarters
Hello,

This is an automated reply. Our records show that your OkCupid account has been banned and removed from OkCupid for behavior that violates our Terms and Conditions. Here is a link to our Terms and Conditions statement and our Community Guidelines. Our policy is to not tell people why they were banned.

Quote from: Rachel
What the fuck?

I have been using this same OkCupid account since 2009. I have used it to meet dozens of friends and three roommates. And now you won't even tell me why you banned me?

Real cool, thanks.

Have a nice day

Quote from: Nice Customer Support Person
Hello!

Thanks for following up, and I'm sorry about the confusion here!

Your profile was originally banned because you were directing people off of OkCupid in your profile. That is usually the mark of a scammer or someone who's soliciting, so your profile was banned.

I looked into this and understand that you weren't trying to scam anyone or sell anything. Because of that, I've lifted your ban and you can once again use OkCupid. However, to prevent this from happening again, we highly recommend using the site as designed and removing those links from your profile.

You should be able to log back in now, but if you have any issues it can help to clear your cookies and cache before logging in again.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do, and enjoy your weekend!
*spork*

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2020, 07:12:20 pm »
i'm always amazed that you actually manage to get things done by contacting support. i bought a bunch of stuff off an online auto parts dealer and they finally replied to my "your sites shipping tracking doesn't work" after ten days. like, multiple shipments that i had to schedule freight drops for.
m'lady