What's your superpower?

• 17 Replies
What's your superpower?
« on: October 31, 2018, 07:02:09 pm »
Mine is rope.

I can use this power to single-handedly lift 1-ton trucks out of ditches, save lives and climb hundreds of feet into empty space and add a bit of extra spice to the more homey parts of life.

Re: What's your superpower?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 03:16:57 pm »
>and add a bit of extra splice to the more homey parts of life
FTFY

SNEK-SENSEI TIPPED 50 CORAL FOR THIS POST

signatures

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 03:33:01 pm »
Since I already have everything else (ehehehehehe) I want super strength :O

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 03:35:16 pm »
>and add a bit of extra splice to the more homey parts of life
FTFY

Yassss

Are you like... Indian Superman?

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 03:37:37 pm »
Mine is rope.

I can use this power to single-handedly lift 1-ton trucks out of ditches, save lives and climb hundreds of feet into empty space and add a bit of extra spice to the more homey parts of life.

Is this thread supposed to be what our ideal superpower would be? Or what our actual superpowers are in real life????
*spork*

woodneko

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 08:37:10 pm »
My superpower would be to be able to turn literally anything into fine cheese and wine at a range of 50 miles.

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 01:40:12 pm »
Quote from: rachel
Is this thread supposed to be what our ideal superpower would be? Or what our actual superpowers are in real life????

Yes. Obviously.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 02:50:26 pm »

Yes. Obviously.

BUT I ASKED TWO QUESTIONS AND YOU ONLY GAVE ONE ANSWER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
*spork*

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 06:05:12 pm »
My super power is the ability to get good parking spaces.  My dad has the same power.

I also have a super human sense of humor.
aka luke

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 11:56:06 am »

Yes. Obviously.

BUT I ASKED TWO QUESTIONS AND YOU ONLY GAVE ONE ANSWER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Rachel's super power is a hypersensitive sense of logic and the ability to talk to fish.

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 12:00:42 pm »
Mine is "Forehead".
讨厌坐地铁-呆保静❣

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 03:04:37 pm »
*spork*

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 05:06:22 pm »
my superpower is drawing stuff good

my ideal superpower is selective intangibility. I've thought about it and being totally untouchable when you choose to be seems to be the most broken thing. if anyone wants to hurt you, you could just. say no. my only issue with it is realistically you probably wouldn't be able to breathe or see.... and if it goes so far as gravity stops working on you, then wouldn't the earth and sun immediately shoot away from you into space leaving you to instantly die when you phase back in..?

I've thought about this a lot, late at night when I can't sleep. the nightmarish deadliness of space is something my anxiety brain likes to chew on.
🎷🐕

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2019, 08:26:09 pm »
my ideal superpower is selective intangibility. I've thought about it and being totally untouchable when you choose to be seems to be the most broken thing. if anyone wants to hurt you, you could just. say no. my only issue with it is realistically you probably wouldn't be able to breathe or see.... and if it goes so far as gravity stops working on you, then wouldn't the earth and sun immediately shoot away from you into space leaving you to instantly die when you phase back in..?

I've thought about this a lot, late at night when I can't sleep. the nightmarish deadliness of space is something my anxiety brain likes to chew on.

Actually, depending on how it worked, if it just severed the connection between your mass and the gravitational field, you would still possess the momentum that had been imparted on you prior to that severing. Would that mean you would just kinda drift away from the surface of the earth as you continue in a straight line and earth moves on a curved one? The momentum the galaxy imparts on us is way greater than the momentum the earth and sun impart on us anyway. Need a physicist to chime in, but I find it hard to believe someone would just stop dead in their tracks unless you were specifically anchored to a single (x,y,z,t) point in spacetime, and if that's the case the deceleration would probably kill you anyway.

Bonus effect of gravity-ignoring powers: go inside and then escape a black hole without injury, then tell us what the inside looks like.
no don't

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2019, 08:26:51 pm »
anyway my superpower is quickly finding weirdos on the internet
no don't