What deoderant or antiperspirant do you use

• 21 Replies
Re: What deoderant or antiperspirant do you use
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2020, 08:00:57 pm »
but if you still have to bathe every week, what even is the point??
m'lady

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2020, 08:08:05 pm »
but if you still have to bathe every week, what even is the point??

I choose to bathe. You don't have to. The creator of Mother Dirt doesn't bathe. But I prefer the way my hair looks after taking a shower.
*spork*

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2020, 08:11:29 pm »
According to this video the AOBiome culture was isolated from a guy who didn't bathe for 12 years. That's how you know it's the good shit

*spork*

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 04:56:54 pm »
Can I just rub armpits with someone who already has an AO colony?

What I'm getting at is can I solve this problem with sex. I have a lot of problems and it would help to consolidate the sex problem and the deoderant problem.
o bb

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2020, 05:01:17 pm »
As an update, the Dove bullshit seems to work although I cannot wash it off. I lather with soap and rise 3 or 4 times and it is still stays on. So I am starting to now apply it every 3rd or 4th day and use plain deoderant in the mean time.

The armpits are itchy all day whether I apply it or not. I don't give a shit about itchiness as long as I don't smell. Well maybe I give a 5% shit but almost zero shits.

It is still a horse fucking mystery why suddenly my body decided to start making body odor and being damp and itchy all of a sudden. Further evidence in support of transitioning to whalehood.
o bb

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 06:08:30 pm »
damn dude i did not sweat at ALL as a child, even in 110f (thats 43c) weather i'd wear long sleeves and pants with no ill feelings.

then i became an adult. now i am sweaty very often for what seems like no reason. and it stinks??? this doesn't seem fair!
m'lady

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2020, 07:13:50 pm »
I've found that caffeine makes me uncontrollably sweat, even when I feel cold. Be conscious of your consumption
*spork*