[Meta-Discussion] Should what be glined from FishNet?

• 33 Replies
Re: [Meta-Discussion] Should what be glined from FishNet?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 06:23:21 am »
also i'm barely on the IRC anymore but i love thinking and talking about group dynamics and i Believe that wetfish can be Something Better
m'lady

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 06:35:14 am »
Way back when people loved to complain about What. It got to a point where the electoral divide on political views targeted him very strongly and he would get banned for what would actually be considered slight inconveniences or just annoying people. Not even annoying in Classic What fashion. His ban was reversed and the excessively left Fish Moderators were hurt that you wouldn't just toss him out. To prevent their leaving #FREEFISH was born to house What in containment away from the main foyer of Wetfish. A place where anyone could talk about anything and there would be no repercussions. Politics, Global Warming Climate Change, views on xenoestrogens and isoflavones, the posting of gore and anything else that would pull away from the standard nature of the Wetfish channel.

Now apparently, while in the Badlands, What has performed some crime against humanity that deserves his execution? Operating in a land that was formed specifically for him and that has no rules?

My Vote is No.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 11:31:07 am »
Have what and emcy fight in a battle to the death. Sell tickets. Whoever wins, we lose.

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 1 CORAL FOR THIS POST

no don't

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2020, 11:55:43 am »
You know what this reminds me of? Gentrification.
Evict what from #wetfish to #freefish because he doesn't have enough social capital.
Then decide that you want to be in #freefish, so you boot what even further.
No wait, even worse, people complaining about what in #freefish are pulling an Amy Cooper -- make a call to rachel in attempt to get what glined.

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 12:04:32 pm »
Evict what from #wetfish to #freefish because he doesn't have enough social capital.
No wait, even worse, people complaining about what in #freefish are pulling an Amy Cooper -- make a call to rachel in attempt to get what glined.

Freef is literally What's home provided by the state, and now that people want to run their new highway through it and evict him again.
This is literally treating What like the disenfranchised Jewish people. Keep removing them from one place, saying they can go somewhere else, only to remove them from their too.

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 2 CORAL FOR THIS POST

Ozmiander

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2020, 12:08:59 pm »
I change my mind, gline everyone BUT what.

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2020, 12:10:03 pm »
i agree with emcy and nicefish.

I like what he is cool, also you need what for the snek\what synergy.

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2020, 05:55:29 pm »

Freef is literally What's home provided by the state, and now that people want to run their new highway through it and evict him again.
This is literally treating What like the disenfranchised Jewish people. Keep removing them from one place, saying they can go somewhere else, only to remove them from their too.

you heard it here first: what is a jew
*spork*

h

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2020, 06:01:53 pm »
keep freefish weird
dudeweed😂

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2020, 07:43:14 pm »
but what is "a jew"?
m'lady

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2020, 09:51:27 pm »
but what is "a jew"?

don't go asking jewish questions... it won't lead anywhere good
*spork*

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2020, 11:03:59 pm »
What sucks but freefish exists for that.

The only thing that's annoying is that serious discussions that are somewhat controversial (politics, coronavirus, etc) get relegated to freefish, where they get drowned out by shitposting. But there are already a lot of existing channels, and another one sounds onerous.

idk mang I don't have all the answers.

woodneko

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2020, 08:43:50 pm »
What is pretty cool. He says dumb and racist stuff but if you take that kind of stuff seriously then don't go in #freefish. If it weren't for people like what, wetfish wouldn't be wetfish. Also I miss rossthefox, wish he was around more. Super chill to talk to. Anyways, without what, #freefish would just be #wetfish2 and that's dumb.

You gotta see people for more than their stupidity, imo.

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2020, 08:44:02 pm »
No.

If you gline what you gline me.
o bb