30 miles away on facebook:

Re: Rednecks vs Robots
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 02:54:59 pm »
lol

are ya winnin son?
m'lady

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2020, 02:32:29 pm »
Police report filed. Amazingly, the officer I spoke with was actually very nice and helpful. He even offered some suggestions on how we can trick this guy into turning himself into the cops

lol
*spork*

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2020, 02:25:44 am »
I'm thinking some ditches specifically designed to cause the ATVs to go high center should be pretty effective.

Put a few bumps / ditches like that in a row and I think they'll get stuck. If it was just one they could go fast to jump over it, but a few in a row should force them to slow down and get stuck.
*spork*

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2020, 06:04:53 pm »
Police report filed. Amazingly, the officer I spoke with was actually very nice and helpful. He even offered some suggestions on how we can trick this guy into turning himself into the cops

lol

the "anarchists" have now engaged the services of the local police to protect their property. lol
m'lady

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2020, 06:23:13 pm »

lol

the "anarchists" have now engaged the services of the local police to protect their property. lol

The government says we're not allowed to leave nails or spike strips on the property, so yes, we filed a police report to establish an independent record of the vandalism.

Obviously I don't expect the police to do much, hence the premise of this thread. Making robots to yell at the rednecks is the long term solution here.

Not sure what point you're trying to make exactly
*spork*

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2020, 06:30:10 pm »
For the record I also vote

Are you going to take away my anarchist card now?
*spork*

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2020, 07:45:10 pm »
no i think the police do that
m'lady

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 07:47:04 pm »

u should get rewards for snitching
m'lady

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 12:31:29 am »
I'm thinking some ditches specifically designed to cause the ATVs to go high center should be pretty effective.

Put a few bumps / ditches like that in a row and I think they'll get stuck. If it was just one they could go fast to jump over it, but a few in a row should force them to slow down and get stuck.

in b4 you make an interesting ATV trail

!

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2020, 03:25:14 pm »
what kind of earth moving equipment do you have?
m'lady

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2020, 03:31:40 pm »
what kind of earth moving equipment do you have?

Rental. But it's likely that we won't be able to do any digging without a permit since the property is listed in the federal wetlands database. I'm calling the county on Monday for more information
*spork*

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2020, 07:09:19 pm »
Idea: We put a guestbook at the land that people can sign
*spork*

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2020, 05:10:41 am »
Update: I got a couple of my old highschool friends who still live in NY to go to the land and clean up trash. They live about 10 minutes away from the property. I am paying for their time as well as the trash removal fees at the dump.

They were at the land Friday and Saturday. While they were there they saw people on dirt bikes, ATVs, and even a golf cart. Most people turned around as soon as they saw them on the property, but they managed to talk to a couple of them and tell them they aren't allowed to be there.

Yay! Cleaning crew
*spork*