let's talk about dreams

• 82 Replies
let's talk about dreams
« on: December 22, 2016, 07:34:53 pm »
Last night I had a dream that I was skateboarding around a hotel parking lot and then somehow I ended up at my grandparents' house. They were having some tree service person cut down a bunch of the trees in their yard and I ran over to the guy and was like "HEY! You'd better leave all those sticks and logs here so we can use them for compost!!!" I really wanted to build a hugel using all that lumber.

Then it was time to go to bed (in the dream), so I'm in bed with devnill or something and Hillary Clinton came into the room and asked if she could crash with us.

I asked her all sorts of questions about her emails and corruption, and then we all went to bed. Hillary was in the middle.

...what
*spork*

Re: let's talk about dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 07:35:24 pm »
OH! Also I think in another part of my dream HyruleanHero was there too and we were playing Ragnarok Online together or something. I don't really remember that part much though, it was earlier in the night.

Man I always have crazy dreams when I stop smoking weed.
*spork*

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 07:55:02 pm »
You were literally with her <3

I hope next time you get to sneak a peak at her downstairs cuz holy shit I bet that HRC got pussy like damn if Billbo still with her.
_(:3」∠)_

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 07:58:24 pm »
You were literally with her <3

I hope next time you get to sneak a peak at her downstairs cuz holy shit I bet that HRC got pussy like damn if Billbo still with her.

or y'know they're both homosexual pedophiles and they decided to stay married for political reasons

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
*spork*

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 05:13:15 am »
I had a dream last night that I had 20k coral

this morning I woke up and bought this cigarette and now I don't even have 10k

I liked my dream bank account better :(
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 06:59:34 am »
last night I had a dream about the mall, and my friend Sagan was there, and there were like three different used video game stores as opposed to the one we actually have, and also there was a penis themed fast food joint I had to fill a dog's water bowl at.

????????????????????

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 07:46:07 am »
and also there was a penis themed fast food joint I had to fill a dog's water bowl at.

yum I wanna eat there!!
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 09:41:48 am »
and also there was a penis themed fast food joint I had to fill a dog's water bowl at.

yum I wanna eat there!!
there was a vanilla milkshake machine where the nozzle part was just a big dong and you squeezed the balls to dispense it

I didn't do it but some random customer did

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 10:38:48 am »

yum I wanna eat there!!
there was a vanilla milkshake machine where the nozzle part was just a big dong and you squeezed the balls to dispense it

I didn't do it but some random customer did

I think I'd rather jerk it off

but yeah this sounds like a great restaurant
*spork*

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 08:32:44 am »
The other day I had a dream that fish house was like, on an asteroid or something. We had artificial earth gravity indoors but we also had a sunroom where there wasn't any artificial gravity and all the plants grew in there cause the lower gravity made them grow bigger.
*spork*

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 08:10:30 am »
I had a dream that I was at a restaurant and they accidentally ordered too many cookies. They had piles of thousands of cookies behind the bar, so they ended up using the cookies as coasters on tables.

And then on my way home I did some shitty parkour down some stairs. It was in the middle of a crowded city and everyone was laughing at me, but then I was like "I'VE WATCHED ENOUGH NARUTO TO KNOW HOW TO BE A NINJA" and then they laughed even more but apparently they could tell I was being sarcastic so that made it okay.
*spork*

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 06:09:21 am »
I had a dream where I actually felt an emotion. I was so excited that I didn't try to remember the rest of it.

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 01:00:38 pm »
I had a dream where I got some free weed. I was sad when I woke up :(
no don't

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2017, 06:47:15 pm »
I had a dream where I actually felt an emotion. I was so excited that I didn't try to remember the rest of it.

What emotion did you feel?
*spork*

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 06:48:00 pm »
I had a dream where I got some free weed. I was sad when I woke up :(

Duude I know the feeling. One time I had a dream where I met this girl and we started dating and spent months together and fell in love and then I woke up and was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*spork*