redheron

Re: WE SHARK NOW
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2017, 11:19:37 pm »

redheron

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2017, 11:23:03 pm »

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 11:44:11 pm »
I think you missed the point I was trying to make. You're fixated on not taking any blame whatsoever for something you have contributed to.

Doesn't matter anyways, since he's not coming back. It is what it is.
At least you all taught him a valuable lesson: A communist on duty has no friends.
like I said I didn't contribute to his ban, I even got him unbanned the first time. I've been on his side this whole time lol

"I didn't stab the man! Golly gee! All I did was open the door and let the murderer in! I may have also given them a knife and told them where he was hiding... You can't blame me though! I didn't do it!"
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2017, 11:54:25 pm »
"I didn't stab the man! Golly gee! All I did was open the door and let the murderer in! I may have also given them a knife and told them where he was hiding... You can't blame me though! I didn't do it!"
what are you even talking about

do you think I op'd emilypi? because I didn't

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2017, 12:12:28 am »
I don't care if you don't get it anymore. Keep driving people away, hell, send them to #freefish if they're not retards
edit: changed my mind, we'll take the tards too

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 12:17:24 am by what »
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2017, 12:16:36 am »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
I am trying pretty hard to understand why you are so against channel moderation but you just keep failing to explain it, preferring to hide behind nonsensical metaphors rather than attempt to put something into plain language. Not being able to say the n-word in the main channel of a private network is not the same thing as tyranny.

redheron

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2017, 12:23:38 am »
Also this is a thread about sharks.

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 12:26:26 am »
I am trying pretty hard to understand why you are so against channel moderation but you just keep failing to explain it, preferring to hide behind nonsensical metaphors rather than attempt to put something into plain language. Not being able to say the n-word in the main channel of a private network is not the same thing as tyranny.

Yeah whatever it's 3AM I'll let you have the last word since you probably can't handle not being right
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 12:33:40 am »
Yeah whatever it's 3AM I'll let you have the last word since you probably can't handle not being right
I'm not in this for the last word dude, I'm trying to figure out how to communicate with you in a way that doesn't involve you insulting me repeatedly for no reason, but it seems to be impossible.

Is this why you're against channel moderation? You just can't help being offensive to others for some reason you can't explain? So you feel unfairly targeted by rules meant to establish a baseline for civil conversation? These are real questions. I don't know what tone you're reading this in but I'm serious about figuring this out.

I'm going to bed too but I'm still open to talking tomorrow if you are.

how what talks IRL
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 05:00:05 am »
HOST: Hi what, welcome to the party buddy! Drinks are there, bathrooms are there, relax and have a good time!
WHAT: Thanks, it's good to be here. *takes off clothes*
HOST: Whoa, buddy, this isn't that kind of party. Put your clothes back on.
WHAT: It's perfectly natural! *begins to flop his flaccid penis against people in the room*
PARTYGOER: Dude what the FUCK, stop that!
WHAT: I am merely expressing myself.
PARTYGOER: You are assaulting me.
WHAT: I don't care when people do this to *me*, so you shouldn't care either!
DRUNK: hEy bRO *stumbles up and wipes his smegma on what*
WHAT: See, I am communicating effectively with other rational beings. Why can't you understand us??
HOST: You need to leave.
WHAT: In Iran women have to wear burqas and men have to wear pants! I'm just taking advantage of my freedom as an american!
HOST: you're taking advantage of my goodwill, is what. Tell you what, you can go in the garage and do.. whatever you like there.
WHAT: This is censorship. This is "separate but equal"
HOST: Nothing equal about us at all you fucking subhuman
WHAT: See!?? That's racist! Racists talk like that!
HOST: Get out of my house.

WHAT TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

RACHEL TIPPED 69 CORAL FOR THIS POST

m'lady

Re: how what talks IRL
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 10:33:25 am »
HOST: Hi what, welcome to the party buddy! Drinks are there, bathrooms are there, relax and have a good time!
WHAT: Thanks, it's good to be here. *takes off clothes*
HOST: Whoa, buddy, this isn't that kind of party. Put your clothes back on.
WHAT: It's perfectly natural! *begins to flop his flaccid penis against people in the room*
PARTYGOER: Dude what the FUCK, stop that!
WHAT: I am merely expressing myself.
PARTYGOER: You are assaulting me.
WHAT: I don't care when people do this to *me*, so you shouldn't care either!
DRUNK: hEy bRO *stumbles up and wipes his smegma on what*
WHAT: See, I am communicating effectively with other rational beings. Why can't you understand us??
HOST: You need to leave.
WHAT: In Iran women have to wear burqas and men have to wear pants! I'm just taking advantage of my freedom as an american!
HOST: you're taking advantage of my goodwill, is what. Tell you what, you can go in the garage and do.. whatever you like there.
WHAT: This is censorship. This is "separate but equal"
HOST: Nothing equal about us at all you fucking subhuman
WHAT: See!?? That's racist! Racists talk like that!
HOST: Get out of my house.

More like the "Host" advertises a party for 10 years where people can have fun, then one day decides fun is pass? and that all of the partygoers should now make robots and talk about how great robots are all the time.
Because it's not about the party anymore, it's about turning a group of retards into workers for some dumb dream that will never happen.
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 10:40:19 am »
More like the "Host" advertises a party for 10 years where people can have fun, then one day decides fun is pass? and that all of the partygoers should now make robots and talk about how great robots are all the time.
Because it's not about the party anymore, it's about turning a group of retards into workers for some dumb dream that will never happen.
Why do you think the only way you can have fun is being able to say the n-word?

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2017, 10:56:51 am »
Why do you think the only way you can have fun is being able to say the n-word?

That is not what I said. Don't put words in my mouth.
Shit Ass

redheron

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 11:14:07 am »
I never said you said that. I'm asking why you think you need to be able to say the n-word in order to "have fun" like you said the channel was for.

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2017, 11:47:20 am »
I never said you said that. I'm asking why you think you need to be able to say the n-word in order to "have fun" like you said the channel was for.

I like to discuss sensitive racial politics without walking on eggshells and pretending that reality doesn't exist.

I DO NOT use the word "nigger" to refer to any black person, or group of people.

I use the word "nigger" to refer to dumb niggers like snek when they are being a dumb nigger.

We WERE talking about ceph here, but if you want to start talking about me then I feel this needs to be made very clear. I don't care about the word itself, I don't really use it all that often. I have seen emilypi use it on several occasions, and just recently saw emilypi bully RasAlGhoul for being "off-white" and implying that he should be ashamed of his skin color.

That's super not cool and makes my skin crawl. I'm not saying they should be banned or anything, but you should be aware of the actual wolves in your hen house.
Shit Ass