Copy Pasta thread

• 268 Replies
Re: Copy Pasta thread
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2019, 11:17:46 pm »
man: has anyone ever told you you’re beautiful?
me: oh no sir, today is my first day out of doors and papà forbade mirrors in the house lest we fall victim to vanity

RACHEL TIPPED 100 CORAL FOR THIS POST

🎷🐕

« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2019, 12:23:15 pm »
⚠️ATTENTION! Hey guys I’m a South Florida rapper, with my own sound, looking to gain more exposure. Trust me i don’t sound like everyone else so if you have two minutes plz check out my song ‘’Snow Bunny’’ comment your opinions and if you like it, please check out my other songs. I promise you whoever is reading this that you will not be disappointed! Thx 💛

Yo yo ill bet my left nut u wont be disappointed if u gimme a chance. It would mean the world to me if you could drop some HONEST feedback on my tracks. im from broward, south FL, home of kodak, ynwmelly, XXX(RIP), skimasktheslumpgod, Denzel Curry, etc. We go the fucking hardest down here. Thanks a million for any likes & reposts. much love fam <3 ps: im also on spotify&itunes

I don't really do this self promo shit but you gotta do what you gotta do 😂. I just dropped a song called 🔥Cookie Factory🔥 and it could deadass be your new favorite song so give it a good listen. If you like what you heard like, comment, and share.(P.S if you waste your time commenting some hate shit you just look like a 🤡 cause idc.

ATTENTION Hi im a 19 year old rapper. I just dropped a new song called "Underrated" please go show me some support and leave me some feedback/comments. I'm trying to get out there for my fam. No pressure, thank you for your time, have a good day!

❗ATTENTION❗ This will probably go unnoticed but I'm a Hispanic/Turkish kid wit nothin except for a dream🔥 please check my music out. Have a wonderful day ❗🔪🔥

Young artist from Brisbane Australia trying to grow a worldwide fanbase.✨ Its super rare for someone from around here to make it far in the music industry, so help me become one of the few that can 🙌 I recently dropped my debut EP called "Pretty Lies" and it would mean the world to me if you could spare some time and check it out. Show some support if you fw it and help a young aspiring artist grow. My music won't disappoint 💕😇​
*spork*

« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2019, 10:49:24 pm »
Hello All,
My aim is to educate and inspire people to learn about the "natural world" and be able to interpret it in their everyday life, before it is all snuffed out by the weight of the cold, wet turd we know as modern society and human civilization. By "natural world", I am simply referring to "the world as it existed for 4.6 billion years before humans started building freeways, slums, tacky McMansions and Dollar General stores over most of it, as well as killing each other over the perceived existence of invisible men in the sky". Life on Earth has been a grandiose interplay of geology, biology, evolution, and physics for well before us silly humans spread around the globe like a raging case of herpes. By learning to understand and interpret this "grandiose interplay", we not only learn more about ourselves, but enrich our worldview in the process. Knowing how life evolved grants us a sense of humility and understanding contextual for our own lives, as well as making our own personal anxieties and troubles seem more manageable. If I can save the things Ive learned to love from being destroyed, as well as help teach others how (or why) too appreciate them, I'll gladly break my own ass trying to do it. If you support this mission, throw me some help. If you throw me a bit more - and include your mailing address - I will throw you some stickers or a hoodie with the "Stop Humanity" design on it. If you can't donate anything, but have questions pertaining to botany or requests on things you'd like to see me do a video on, well that is important, too. Thanks for reading this long-ass message, and thank you for giving shit enough to try to learn about plants and the "living skin of the Earth".
*spork*

« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2020, 08:54:51 pm »
 #SayNoToSex until she can recite the entire GREAT LITANY of the Book of Common Prayer. AMEN! %% HEY MESSAGE ME ABOUT VR MASTURBATION CAMP  %% #DontDefileDecember: Remember to continue your no masturbation streak, friends!
*spork*

Belle Delphine wrote this
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2020, 03:26:22 pm »
I fucking hate Stuart Little. I know what you’re thinking, this is some kind of funny joke, but no. Stuart Little is a piece of shit. A damn rat got picked over actual children at an orphanage and he’s supposed to be a hero? And I can’t even tell you how many damn times I’ve seen a great parking space only to turn the corner and realise Stuart Little is already parked there in his stupid little fucking convertible. He took my wife and the kids and my house and my job. I swear to fucking god, I’m going to kill myself and take that goddamn rodent to hell with me. Stuart Little has ruined my family. Last summer, I approached the miserable mouse in the street, and asked him for his autograph, because my son is a huge fan. The fucking rat gave me the autograph and told me to burn in hell. Later, when I gave my son the autograph he started crying and said he hated me. Turns out the mousefucker didnt write his autograph, no, he wrote “you’re a piece of shit, and i fucked your mom”. I’m now divorced, and planning a huge class-action lawsuit against the white devil that ruined my life. Your time is almost over, Stuart. All the people you’ve wronged will rise against you.
*spork*

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2020, 08:51:00 am »
You stopped to listen to SATANiC music which 99,99,99 % of ALL Rock music is , i listen to pure enjoyable music like somene who shuts the fuck up about (whore-shippin) Satan! So since this has no lyrics perfect! Ambient is nice also! Pure jazz, and one and one lyric song most of you reading this are nasturbating youre ears over satanic music daily for 1-10 hours a day! And youre hooked and you will feel annoyed reading this 💩 fools
*spork*

« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2020, 09:00:02 am »

HERE CUMS THE FUCK TRUCK TIPPED 1 CORAL FOR THIS POST

honk honk

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2020, 12:13:09 am »
BioEnterprises Innovation Centre, is seeking 24 volunteers to inject with the coronavirus and participate in its flu camp.

Volunteers will be paid about $4,500 for their participation.

Click here to learn more or apply for flu camp.
*spork*

« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2020, 12:29:51 am »
I admire both of you for trying to be good people. itsrachelfish for sharing the rewards of her long efforts here, and ShinyZoroark for letting her know about the new lingot post rules that weren't here when the Original Poster first started studying here, and that information was even left out of the most recent Staff Comment re Forum rules right now in the Popular Tab.

How is anyone to know all these rules (that I don't agree are needed) before they post something like this amazing giveaway, unless they read tons of discussions all the time? That's just taking time away from studying lessons.

Anyway, I know you both are approaching this from a good heart and the best intentions. Let's hope the post can stay up a long time so more people may be fortunate recipients of some very special generosity tonight.
*spork*

« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2020, 11:19:38 pm »
I totally agree with you, it forces your brain to see abstracts ideas. It feels like the guy who created this video understand how the brain works and play with it (in a good way),
It almost feels like the entire video is a message in an very abstract language but we somehow kind of understand it.

bro its basically a lsd trip
*spork*

« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2020, 03:49:57 am »
Ass ass ass eating ass to pass the time, bitches cumming all the time, when we're eating they all whine, eat us more its sublime! I like my ass licked on the dime, I want it now I ring my chime, common kiddies its ass eatin time. Stretch your toungs out long and far, cause we use tounges instead of jars, FUCK MY ASS AND FUCK IT HARD. Swipe the crack with your bank card. Oh shit fuck shits fucked fuck you.
*spork*

« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2020, 12:05:53 am »
My self-summary

Hello my name is Ahva and I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am looking for a true connection with someone to share a deep loving bond with. This is probably not a typical OkCupid profile but please know I am still looking for a real relationship just like anyone else would. I would appreciate if you would read my entire profile before you decide to judge me. I promise you will never find someone more dedicated to making you happy. I am into kinky things and I seek to serve someone and make them feel special every day of their life. I need a deep connection with the one I serve, if I find that connection expect nothing less than my entire heart and soul. I am a truly dedicated submissive and I will push myself constantly to become the perfect submissive. I want to live the lifestyle every possible second for the rest of my life. My entire goal as a submissive is to make my owner as happy as possible. I live to see that smile on their face. There is just nothing I crave more than bringing my owner love and happiness. While I am bisexual I am only attracted to feminine people. This is who I am and I can't change it. My favorite kinks are chastity and bondage. These allow me to give up control and completely submit. There is so much I want to experience and explore. I hope one day I am lucky enough to find someone to share this journey with. Outside of kink I have a beautiful wife. Don't let this scare you I plan to spend so much time with the one who owns me. We are deeply in love, but we both are submissive and that doesn't work out well as I'm sure you can imagine. Because of this we share a wonderful open relationship. My hobbies include Video Games, Disk Golf and Airsoft. None of these hobbies will ever come close to my need to serve and be owned though. I have 3 wonderful dogs 2 of them are rescues. I love to talk and text hundreds of times a day if possible but I would love to be together more I just love to talk with the ones I care about I can't handle 3 texts a day the conversation is so boring and you never get to truly learn about someone. I have never been very good with these about me sections so please reach out to me so you can see what a caring, dedicated and loving person I can be. I was tasked once to write about what submission means and how to be a perfect submissive. I will leave that for you to enjoy and I truly hope to hear from you soon. If you would like to know more about me I do have a FetLife as well you can find me under the name AhvaSub or just message me and I can send you a link to it or answer any questions you may have. Submission Submission is the act of giving over your rights, your desires and yourself as a gift. Submission is more than just a physical experience, it is an emotional connection that reaches deep into your soul. Submission is not a game, it is the greatest expression of love. Being a perfect submissive is defined by the dominant, every dominant is going to want something different from their submissive. The most important thing for a d/s relationship is that both the dominant and the submissive are happy. There are many good qualities that a submissive can have in order to make a perfect submissive. One of them is natural submissiveness, this means that the submissive gains pleasure from submitting and knowing that the one they serve is happy. This will drive the submissive to work harder everyday to please their dominate. Honesty is another quality that is important in a submissive. Without honesty it will be impossible to truly submit, it can harm the relationship and most importantly the dominant will not be able to read or understand you in certain situations. It may even lead to the submissive being emotionally or physically harmed one day. Another quality that is important in a submissive is willingness you have to be willing to push yourself as a submissive. Every submissive sets limits but you have to be willing to push yourself within those boundaries and occasionally if the trust is there push yourself beyond those limits You must be willing to give up control and put complete trust in your dominant. Intelligence is another important quality of a submissive, it does not mean how smart you are or how well educated you may be. Intelligence is more about how well you learn and what you do with the information you are given. The last quality that is important in a submissive is striving, you want to strive to be someone your dominant is proud to own. There are many other qualities that a submissive should possess and these should be discussed between you and your dominant throughout your relationship as you grow together
*spork*

« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2020, 06:12:30 pm »
May I, a woman respecting and feminist- supportive male, see at least one breast from you my queen? I do not mean to come on as an improper male, and if this request disturbs you, please make me aware. You, my queen, deserve the utmost respect of any female. However, many of my gender seem to sexualize women and view them as sex toys. However, my Queen, I do not share these views. Rather, I value the female spectrum of the human race as the superior, and I, a respectful male, request for the viewing of an isolated, singular breast from your body. I await your response my Queen.
m'lady

« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2020, 09:07:28 pm »
Near constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my ass, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.
no don't

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2020, 08:06:58 am »
Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you’ve ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Discord’s privacy policy and their new hate audit. I do not give Discord or any entities associated with Discord permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Discord it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Discord is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.
m'lady