Copy Pasta thread

• 268 Replies
Re: Copy Pasta thread
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2020, 09:59:50 am »
So my local cafe got a new Barista, and she's cute. She's got that whole, "I love art, and I have tattoos. I wear denim, and I have my septum pierced", vibe going on. And I found out today that she's been interpreting my order for "I'll have a Strong Cap 2 Sugars, Cheers" as "Soy Cap No Sugar, Cheers". Turns out she's not Australian, but is in fact from from New Zealand; so she says. She apologised and said she parks near my house - which is kinda creepy because that means she'd have to either have spotted smoking me on my balcony or she watches me as I walk away from the Cafe after having purchased my beverage.

After she got off work, and knocked on my door to say - "Hey sorry about the coffee confusion!"

Which btw, like again, pretty creepy.
So I told her, "Yeah it's fine"

Anyways I just told my mate this story, and he's like "Is she hot or out of your league?" I was like "Yeah..kinda? I guess..she has the tattoo vibe going on with that Artist kinda look that says this job is only temporary - but deep down I know it isn't".

So atm the going theory is that she's either retarded or a psychopath.

She's got those Alison Brie eyes going on.

Some thing is deadass creepy about her.

But that's weird right? My friends seem to think it's funny. Why the fuck would someone knock on my door and say "Oh yeah sorry about that coffee from like 7 hours ago" wtf.

I slammed the door shut
And ran off into my room

I'm not even like interpreting as her hitting on me, legit had a creepy vibe to it.
And like I'm a pretty creepy dude, so I'd honestly appreciate a girl flirting with me. But she's offf.

But she doesn't realise what a psycho I really am.

Yeah it was the end of her shift, she was getting her car. But still dude, come on - imagine you order pizza and the person comes back after their shift to say they're sorry they fucked up your order

Well anyways, I'll keep you guys posted on my next encounter. Just thought it was weird and thought I'd share it. Lol.
m'lady

« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2020, 10:07:28 am »
Hot People: Stop Appropriating Star Wars Day

Every year at the beginning of May, fat pasty nerds from all across the spectrum gather online to celebrate their favorite children’s movie that they take too seriously. May fourth is officially Star Wars day - and no, it’s not an opportunity to get fucked up with your friends and pretend to have an interest in a movie you are not obsessed with. It’s a day of reverence and respect, and every year, more and more hot people come barging into our safe space and try to make it about them. Pay attention hot people: this is not the holiday you are looking for.

Without fail, every May fourth there’s a scourge of hot people coming around, dressing up as Jar-Jar, and offering a Vulcan salute as they misquote Vader. Just. Fucking. Stop.

Let’s face it: when a hot person does a Jar-Jar Binks impression, it’s basically black face. They don’t understand or appreciate Gungan culture. And no - that’s not some hip Korean dance. It’s a race of aquatic people that fear outsiders and fat-accept their obese king. If all you know about Jar-Jar is his Gullah creole, then you’re not really doing a Jar-Jar impression are you? No, you’re just mocking black people - which is absolutely not what George Lucas intended when he birthed one of the most culturally complex races of aliens known to sci-fi. Meesa so angry. Meesa have to lay down.

“I love the robot sidekicks!”

Ugh! Look you silly cunt, C-3PO and R2-D2 are not “robots.” They’re droids - a word you probably only know to mean “the shittier iPhone that’s for poor people.” Well, guess what? You’re a racist. Not only is the droid better because it’s open source, it’s also a sentient automaton that’s capable of human-like emotions. Look at the way the human characters interact with the droids. R2-D2 is always cracking jokes. Everyone thinks he’s hilarious. Robots are incapable of joking around, whereas droids cut up all the time. And is there any doubt that C-3PO is a homosexual? Robots can’t be gay. Droids can. Go ahead and call them robots one more time you fucking homophobe.

Star Wars Day is not just “Nerd Independence Day.” It’s way more complicated than that. Sure, there are overlapping elements with the fourth of July, but we’re celebrating the Republic’s independence from the Empire. It’s not about a bunch of white dudes who stole land from the Native Americans and got mad about a stamp tax. Last time I checked, the British didn’t create a planet sized space station capable of destroying Alderaan - they just charged too much for tea. Simplifying the battle of Yavin by calling it Nerd Fourth of July is reductive and disrespectful to the men and woman who gave their lives to protect galactic freedom and representative democracy. I’d like to see you call Captain Wedge Antilles a nerd to his face. Hah, just try it. He’d smoke you like a womp rat and teach you a valuable lesson in history from far away.

Look hot people, I get it. You think it’s hip and exotic to appropriate Star Wars Day and pretend to be a nerd. But when you do that, you’re disrespecting huge swaths of the global population that have nothing to live for outside of a 30 year old movie for babies - people without social or economic power who need to believe in a pretend world where you can move things with your mind because they are physically incapable of changing anything in their lives. You don’t need anyone to wish the force upon you because you already have the force of being hot. Which, like the dark side, is incredibly powerful and the antithesis of everything Star Wars Day stands for. Do everyone a favor and fall into a Sarlacc and suffer the pain of slow digestion over the next 1000 years.
m'lady

« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2020, 10:08:48 am »
So my local cafe got a new Barista, and she's cute. She's got that whole, "I love art, and I have tattoos. I wear denim, and I have my septum pierced", vibe going on. And I found out today that she's been interpreting my order for "I'll have a Strong Cap 2 Sugars, Cheers" as "Soy Cap No Sugar, Cheers". Turns out she's not Australian, but is in fact from from New Zealand; so she says. She apologised and said she parks near my house - which is kinda creepy because that means she'd have to either have spotted smoking me on my balcony or she watches me as I walk away from the Cafe after having purchased my beverage.

After she got off work, and knocked on my door to say - "Hey sorry about the coffee confusion!"

Which btw, like again, pretty creepy.
So I told her, "Yeah it's fine"

Anyways I just told my mate this story, and he's like "Is she hot or out of your league?" I was like "Yeah..kinda? I guess..she has the tattoo vibe going on with that Artist kinda look that says this job is only temporary - but deep down I know it isn't".

So atm the going theory is that she's either retarded or a psychopath.

She's got those Alison Brie eyes going on.

Some thing is deadass creepy about her.

But that's weird right? My friends seem to think it's funny. Why the fuck would someone knock on my door and say "Oh yeah sorry about that coffee from like 7 hours ago" wtf.

I slammed the door shut
And ran off into my room

I'm not even like interpreting as her hitting on me, legit had a creepy vibe to it.
And like I'm a pretty creepy dude, so I'd honestly appreciate a girl flirting with me. But she's offf.

But she doesn't realise what a psycho I really am.

Yeah it was the end of her shift, she was getting her car. But still dude, come on - imagine you order pizza and the person comes back after their shift to say they're sorry they fucked up your order

Well anyways, I'll keep you guys posted on my next encounter. Just thought it was weird and thought I'd share it. Lol.

dang now I am fantasizing about this goth girl and some weirdo getting it on... they are both insane and perfect for eachother
*spork*

« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2020, 04:08:12 pm »
I know this is out of the blue but I’m kinda just messaging at random... I’m in search of straight, sadistic men who are a bit fucked up and enjoy bullying faggots. I’m on a mission to humiliate myself for straight men. A few examples of what I mean is, I would go on cam butt ass naked, write/draw anything you’d like on myself with sharpie, hold up ID or SS card, stick random items up my ass, give up control to my personal accounts and information & you can threaten me with exposure. Screenshotting and screenrecording are highly encouraged. Grab a buddy and some popcorn... Please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested.
m'lady

« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2020, 10:40:33 am »
SORRY FOLKS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH, IF YOU WANT TO UNFRIEND ME AFTER THIS, I DON'T CARE, AND NO I WILL NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH YOU AND WILL DELETE YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINIONS AND THIS IS HOW I SEE IT AND FEEL...

💯% Let me break it down...

1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.

2. Bubba Wallace wasn’t a victim.

3. Black lives do matter, along with everyone else.

4. What happened to Floyd should never happen again. But he was still a criminal not an innocent individual.

5. All cops definitely aren’t bad, nor are they all racist.

6. Trump is the President and doing a great job !

7. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd. (And should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law).

8. Police lives matter.

9. Unborn lives matter.

10. Colin Kaepernick isn’t a hero, and never will be.

11. CNN isn’t news (nor is MSNBC)

12. Elizabeth Warren isn’t native american, just a fake person.

13. Facebook only censors conservatives.

14. All lives do matter (red, yellow, black,brown and white, they are precious in his sight).

15. COVID 19 is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away.

16. All fear is fueled by the media, this is a fact.

17. God is still in control and always will be.

18. Epstein did not kill himself. NASCAR, NFL, NBA & MLB did kill themselves.

19. Most people are not racist.

20. There is NO White Privilege .

21. There are no slave owners still living. There are no people trying to enslave anyone in the U.S.
(UNLESS WE ARE INCLUDING Human and child trafficking which is very real and happening every single day. By people most of y'all look up to or work for)

22. LIFE is What YOU Make of it.

23. No one OWES You ANYTHING !

24. I stand for the Flag 🇺🇸 and National Anthem.

25. I kneel only for Jesus.

26. If you feel the need to place a color in front of lives matter you are the racist

GOD BLESS THE USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
m'lady

« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2020, 06:58:07 pm »

DIABOLIZER TIPPED 300 CORAL FOR THIS POST

m'lady

« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2020, 07:10:28 pm »

HAHAHAHA DRIPPINI I love it, I'm part italian so this is a real word now, yep that's how it works
*spork*

« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2020, 07:37:09 pm »
its a fun bit to do with the fellas sometimes

italians are hilarious they wanna be white.. but also be italian..

fuggedabadit

also lusso leather does really nice jackets and they're roughly half off right now
https://www.lussoleather.com/
m'lady

« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2020, 09:41:29 pm »
aka luke

« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2020, 02:10:42 pm »
im just sitting in an echo-y hotel room yelling EY MA I GOTTA HIT DA DRIPPINI over and over
m'lady

« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2020, 04:03:40 pm »
m'lady

« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2020, 01:42:34 pm »
If we look back at the history of human civilization, you will find a pattern. It is not just that there are certain places where people conclude it's okay to pee; rather, any place where humans congregate for a long period of time becomes acceptable to urinate in. This makes sense from several perspectives:

First, when humans co-exist for a long time they tend to become desensitized to the smells and sights of one another. As a result, we do not feel as much disgust at human waste around us. Even though this is an evolutionarily advantageous trait, it can lead to some problems:

For instance, if a human is in the habit of urinating where he pleases, then one day he may find himself peeing on some old ruins. In this case it is likely that no other humans will be present to correct him or have an emotional reaction to his action. He has become desensitized and forgets that what he does affects others.

In this situation, it is very likely that the human will urinate on all of the ruins in question. This has happened many times throughout history. Just think of our American national parks and how they were once beautiful places, but are now ruined by hordes of humans who pee wherever they please.

Another reason why humans pee anywhere they please is because of the fact that we are very social creatures. We have a kind of instinct to feel as though others approve of our actions, even if they do not explicitly state so. This means that when we see other people also urinating on something, be it a spectacle or just an old piece of paper on the street, we think 'well at least one other person thinks this is okay.' And then you start thinking about how you really should pee too.
m'lady

« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2020, 06:20:04 pm »
Honestly, I don't mind if you revert all of my edits, delete my articles, and ban me from the wiki for good. I've already found out that my "contributions" have angered countless people, and to me that's all the devastation I can be given, after years of my thinking I was doing good (and yes, obsessively editing, I have OCD). I was only a 12-year-old kid when I started, and sometimes when you start something young, you can't see that the habit you've developed is unhealthy and unhelpful as you get older. I don't care about defending myself, I only want to stop being harassed on my social medias (and to stop my other friends who have nothing to do with the wiki from being harassed as well). Whether peace can by scowiki being kept like it is or extensively reformed to wipe my influence from it makes no difference to me now that I know that I've done no good anyway. --AmaryllisGardener
m'lady

« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2020, 08:42:14 pm »
Honestly, I don't mind if you revert all of my edits...
I knew this was about the Scots wikipedia before I got halfway.

« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2020, 03:39:32 am »
holy fuck I’m freaking out a member of the CDC just called me personally and told me I need to isolate myself immediately because they found out one of the new symptoms of the virus is being hot, having a great personality, and a big juicy ass. Send this to 5 hoes u think might be infected
m'lady