Copy Pasta thread

• 268 Replies

redheron

Re: Copy Pasta thread
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2017, 04:09:48 am »
Man okay when I got my wisdom teeth out it was a fucking experience. Before the surgery wasn?t too interesting but as soon as I woke up I saw the nurse next to me and was all like ?hey? i think? i died? and now I?m in a parallel universe? and i gotta go back to my house and kill the me from this universe? and he was just kinda like ?alright, you do that?. And then the other nurse kept going in and out of the room to get things and I thought there was like 5 of her that kept coming out of the room, and then so when she was wheeling me out in a wheelchair I was like ?damn? why are there so many of you? there?s like 5 many of you? and she was just kinda like ?alright, you do that?.

Anyway I got to the car and my dad was there and he was like ?how ya feeling son? in the dadliest way possible and I was like ?MAN I AM PUMPED LETS GET SOME JUICE I?M STARVED? so we drove about 3 blocks to a jamba juice, whereupon I say ?I?m good I can do this? and run/drunkstumble 30 feet to the door. I burst in the door like a viking returning from some fucking battle and holler ?WHATS UP FUCKS? to everyone in the store, which was thankfully just the 2 people behind the counter, who looked probably as scared/confused as a jamba juice employee could look.

So anyway, as my dad explained the situation I looked up at the jamba juice menu and was utterly fucking lost in it. Like I swear I was looking at this menu board for a year, deciphering this Rosetta stone of fruits. I distinctly remember that I was looking at each item in a smoothie, thinking of how it tasted, then moving on to the next thing and thinking of how that tasted, and how they would taste together. Since most smoothies had 3 or 4 items, this took some thinking. So my dad sees me in this extreme brain blast state of mind and says ?hey are you going to order or what?. Keep in mind I?m on the first fucking smoothie on the list here. So I just say ?shush man I?m trying to do fruit science?, and then when I realized that this process could take literal years, I just said ?yeah give me a smooth regular? which for the uninitiated, isn?t actually a real thing on any menu. Oh, also I asked them if the ?boosted? smoothies would give me super powers and then pointed my fingers at them and made ?lightning noises?.

So my dad just orders me the first thing on the menu and I go to sit down and stare out the window or some shit and my thoroughly amused dad just looks at me and says ?how ya feelin??. Now at this time I was feeling a lot of things, but most noticeable to me was the gauze in my mouth, so I just look at him and say ?there?s these fuckin? tiny sheep in my head? which at the time was the best way I had to convey this feeling. Anyway about that time, the jamba juice guy brings us our drinks and he gives me a small thing of mario kart stickers and I swear I almost cried from the tsunami of emotion that gift made me feel (I still have them).

Anyway the rest of the story is we drove home and I explained this programming project I was working on to my dad in perfect detail somehow and then I came home and went on facebook and posted a comment on my friends status (because I couldn?t find the status update bar) that read: ?i just took a lort of painkillers and yelled at everyone in a jambo juice?

RACHEL TIPPED 200 CORAL FOR THIS POST

redheron

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2017, 01:04:14 pm »
?ugh these characters just feel like someone?s OCs :///?

buddy i have some news about all of fiction

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2017, 01:54:11 pm »
repair table Wiki.Wiki_Pages quick;
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2017, 12:15:30 am »
you were a red furred temmie wearing a shirt of the red heron you've drawn before, with your exact voice waiting by a mailbox by an italian place called "PAISAN'S!" with an excalamation point somewhere in the middle of the desert outside Reno because after finding a mailbox on a random mountain outside of NYC, you told me the "Truth was somewhere familiar outside Reno." I remember you got excited like a temmie face shaking and all when you came closer to helping me discover the truth and being about to open the mailbox with your extendo-paw you said "Hoi! Are you ready to face the truth?" and I just nodded. your tempaws extended and opened the mailbox and then I got sucked into a void as if I were remembering something. I had a flashback of turning into skeletor at night and realizing just how much I love different forms of pasta, and undyne in like a stereotypical italian chef outfit teaching me how to make spaghetti and cannolis calling me a "Spaghetti preparing pretty boy priss" laughing uncontrollably saying even Glass Joe from Punch Out could kick my ass lolololololol. The dream ended with coming out of this sudden flashback in the restaurant eating spaghetti, and then you tapping on my shoulder with your extendo tempaw saying "Hoi! See, I knew you'd rememember paisanoskeleton!" while Undyne turned out to be the waiter and "tripped" and threw a plate of lasagna in my face while laughing like a madwoman because she thought that was funny lmao

redheron

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2017, 01:56:57 pm »

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2017, 11:35:12 pm »
signatures

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2017, 07:01:44 am »
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2017, 05:03:55 pm »

I showed this to my bf and I've never seen him make a face so disgusted

redheron

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 10:48:31 pm »
Don?t feel bad if you?re sensitive to negative feedback because apparently after one particular bad review Hans Christian Andersen was found just sobbing while lying face down in the dirt

redheron

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 11:13:21 pm »
Okay so, I did this, kind of. In junior year of high school I was taking History of the Americas (very very hard tests, like at least one person is guaranteed to cry). So one day I had one of these tests when I was /sick as hell/. Like I woke up and could not breathe through my nose. Everything was snot and headache and I know it?s gross, but like I?m trying to convey how desperate the times were. I went to take a DayQuil, but could only find NyQuil in the house. So i was like ?fuck it, there?s no way this could be worse. ha. Anyway i take this and get to class and like already im about to pass out so during my independent study I go out and get a coffee and a five hour energy. Thinking like ?okay I?ll die, but it should balance out for a bit.? And it did, initially. But then. As soon as I walk in the doors to class, it hit and I?m looking at my friend and he?s like ?did you smoke, your pupils are like fucking quarters? and I?m like ?o no.? So the test starts and my brain is feeling like that substance that?s like both a liquid and a substance simultaneously. And the test format is like this huge paper. So I get going on it, and here?s what happened:

-I wrote six pages front and back in 45 minutes
-I felt like I could ?zoom in? ?zoom out? my vision
-I asked one girl if I could borrow a pen three times and she was freaked out so I had three pens on my desk
-after the test I crashed HARD in the physics room and they had to push me out of a chair to wake me up
-but like, I got an A on the test. So I?m not saying try it, but

redheron

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2017, 11:49:09 am »
One time a nun at my school saw a hot guy and said ?woah God did a nice job on that one? and we all looked at her like ??? and she goes ?I?m allowed to look at the menu I just can?t order?

RACHEL TIPPED 20 CORAL FOR THIS POST

i read the giant fuckoff post
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2017, 12:14:06 pm »
Introduction

After working with children for many years,

its good, thought provoking shit
m'lady

redheron

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 12:29:16 am »
People really do not like audiophiles these days. I mean, you wouldn?t believe the amount of flac they get.

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2017, 03:01:01 am »
People really do not like audiophiles these days. I mean, you wouldn?t believe the amount of flac they get.

There should totally be a bad puns thread
*spork*

redheron

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2017, 12:49:09 pm »

There should totally be a bad puns thread
Heck, you're right. I'll start one when I find a good one, if someone else doesn't first